UW Faculty and Staff
If you have a business or product idea, and you’re not sure about the next step, explore some of the resources available to you at UW–Madison.
- Resources at WARF can help you learn about the disclosure process, including who must disclose, how to do so.
- The Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic offers guidance to faculty on the practices and process of intellectual property and other disclosures.
- Set up your own start-up workspace right in the center of campus. Co-work alongside other faculty and staff entrepreneurs with affordable, amenity-included Madworks Coworking @1403
- Explore a series of resources we’ve collected for entrepreneurs featuring ways to move your idea, product or start-up forward.
- Tap into the wealth of professional development opportunities on campus which can help you advance your own career.
- Looking to share your story? Learn how to contact University Communications.
- Sign-up for our monthly newswire events email. Use it to become aware of business and industry focused events happening in our area.
Need more direction? Contact our liaisons who will work to understand your needs and make the connections you need to be successful.