UW–Madison offers a variety of professional education programs and resources for companies to develop existing staff. Our world-class professional development programs consistently rank in the top ten around the globe and are well respected in the professional world.
Featured Resource: Online and Distance Learning Programs
In today’s professional world, flexibility is key and UW–Madison is responding with online professional development options. Programs include online certificates, non-credit classes as well as online Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs. In addition, there are options offering a hybrid model, where the majority of coursework is online, but some sessions bring students together on campus for hands-on learning. Explore the options for your workforce.
- Executive MBA
- Part-time Evening MBA
- Professional & Executive Development
- Family Business Center
- Small Business Development Center
- Engineering Professional Development
- Professional Master’s Program in Computer Sciences
- Master of Engineering and Degrees at a Distance
- Master of Science in Biotechnology
- Farm and Industry Short Course
- Milking Research and Instructional Laboratory
- Veterinary Medicine Continuing Education
- Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research