UW–Madison awards more than 10,000 degrees annually, producing candidates with diverse skills from one of the most respected universities in the world. Participate in the recruitment opportunities at UW–Madison, access the tools and resources available to you, and boost your company’s presence on campus.
- Learn more about Winter Spring 2018 career fairs, recruiting events and how to register to connect with qualified candidates.
- Register with UW-Madison’s web-based recruiting tools including, BuckyNet. Your company is able to post jobs, internships and other opportunities reaching student and alumni candidates.
- Access career offices by school or college to serve your specialized hiring needs.
- Contact the International Internship Program if you are interested in hiring for a position abroad or an internationally-focused internship here in US.
- Familiarize yourself with UW-Madison recruitment policies.
For additional resources, contact the Office of Corporate Relations via email or phone at (608) 263-2840.
Featured Resource: Badger Bridge
When OCR connects with UW–Madison alumni, one of the most common questions we are asked is how to recruit alumni and graduating students. We are pleased to share with you Badger Bridge, a program from our colleagues at the Wisconsin Alumni Association® (WAA), that provides a platform for networking with Badgers and includes a dedicated jobs board where alumni can post jobs and reach other Badger Bridge members. Not UW–Madison Alumni? You can still post jobs here.