Visibility on Campus
Build your brand at UW–Madison. Explore these opportunities to raise your visibility on campus:
- Be present: be a part of mock interviews, attend student events, make an annual campus participation plan that extends outside of career fairs.
- Hire a Badger or support an internship: Gain access to highly trained undergraduates and graduate students by posting your opportunities on UW-Madison’s web-based recruiting tools.
- Tap into UW innovation to find new solutions or develop new ideas through collaborative industry-sponsored research. Ask a liaison how to get started.
- Advertise with our campus partners including the Wisconsin Alumni Association or Badger Sports Properties.
- Advocate for UW–Madison and by extension, the state of Wisconsin by showing your support of this great university.
- Support UW through a corporate gift, working with the UW Foundation Corporate and Foundation Relations team.
- The Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery’s Town Center provides a place for science, culture, business, and society to engage and interact. Look for volunteer opportunities and other ways your company can participate in sponsored outreach events.
- Explore partnerships and sponsorship opportunities with the Arts Institute.
Reach out to us and we can help brainstorm other ways to raise your visibility on campus!